I want to create Act premium for Web Custom Dashboard.
I followed the following line of code:-
Exercise 2: ACT! for Web Custom Dashboard Control
Task 1: Create the Web Dashboard Control
1. Run Visual Studio.NET
2. File | New | Project, select C# under Project Types, and select Class
3. Name the Project Act.WebDash and hit OK
4. Make sure this is a .NET 2.0 targeted project
5. Add a reference to Act.Web.Controls and System.Web
6. Add the following namespace references:
7. Add a class, name it DashboardComponent
8. Make this class derive from WebDashboardComponent
9. Override the following properties:
class DashboardComponent : WebDashboardComponent
10. Add post build steps to copy the dll to the Tools directory (you can
copy post build steps from the previous project)
but i am not able to find WebDashboardComponent class.
I have take reference to Act.Web.Controls ,but this dll does not contain WebDashboardComponenet class.
If any bode have created Custom Dashboard for ACT WEB,then please help me how to create it.