Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Access to deleted records

Accepted Solution Solved
Champion Listener
Accepted Solution

Access to deleted records

Hello,

Is it possible to have access from sdk to deleted records(ID), for example opportunity?

Thank You

Cin

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cin
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Access to deleted records

I believe once a record is deleted from the database it is no longer accessible via the SDK or provider.  I understand that some applications execute a "soft delete" of records - effectively moving them to a different table or updating their meta information to look deleted to an applicaiton, but ACT! passes through a full SQL delete operation which removes the record from the SQL table all together.  Outside of a database recovery I don't know of a way to access deleted record information.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cin
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Access to deleted records

I believe once a record is deleted from the database it is no longer accessible via the SDK or provider.  I understand that some applications execute a "soft delete" of records - effectively moving them to a different table or updating their meta information to look deleted to an applicaiton, but ACT! passes through a full SQL delete operation which removes the record from the SQL table all together.  Outside of a database recovery I don't know of a way to access deleted record information.