Do you mean 

ACT2010Demo Database

Accepted Solution Solved
sns
Loyal Listener
Accepted Solution

ACT2010Demo Database

Hi,

1-I am using ACT2010Demo Database  . I wan to know how many table in database. and also wan to know where is store relationship tab value . it values is store into out of contact table. Because I cound not find out it's fields into contact table.

2- How can read relationship tab fields there is show value ---------following  

Relationship From

Conatct

Company

Tile

ID/Status

I want to read these fields . how can read it please tell to me. 

Saket Dwivedi

SNS System Indore 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sns
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Employee

Re: ACT2010Demo Database

To get a count of the number of tables, one way would be by running the object detail report from ActDiag, if your wanting to know a specific table name for a particular column the SDK has a GetTableNameForColumn method that does just that.

Relationship information is contained in tbl_contact_contact. The particular field information (company, email etc) can be obtained from the contact that is linked, in the table you'll see both contacts are linked by the contact id which can be used to obtain any other contact information.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author sns
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Employee

Re: ACT2010Demo Database

To get a count of the number of tables, one way would be by running the object detail report from ActDiag, if your wanting to know a specific table name for a particular column the SDK has a GetTableNameForColumn method that does just that.

Relationship information is contained in tbl_contact_contact. The particular field information (company, email etc) can be obtained from the contact that is linked, in the table you'll see both contacts are linked by the contact id which can be used to obtain any other contact information.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator