Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! SDK dll

Copper Super Contributor

Re: ACT! SDK V17 Protected Fields

ch1p wrote:

It is how to write to pre-protected fields like Total in opportunity that I would like to be able to do.

The Total field cannot be written to directly, it can only be populated by adding Products to the Opportunity. This is by design and is a fundamental part of Opportunities so I'm not sure that this will ever be changed.

Unfortunately I no longer work for Swiftpage International. Please do not send any queries to this account.
Bronze Elite Contributor

Understand the answer. Have the design team ever considered adding a simple numeric option to currency selection when creating a database? This would allow a multi currency solution to be created with very little work.

Copper Super Contributor

ch1p wrote:

Understand the answer. Have the design team ever considered adding a simple numeric option to currency selection when creating a database? This would allow a multi currency solution to be created with very little work.

I haven't heard anything about this being considered, but I can definitely feed this back as a suggestion for future versions of Act!.

Unfortunately I no longer work for Swiftpage International. Please do not send any queries to this account.
Bronze Elite Contributor

Thaks Sam

Process then  shows Country or Currency used in the opportunity and a currency indicator field added in products if required.