Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! History Dialog

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT! History Dialog

Good Morning,

Now I am well versed in creating a history programmatically but is it possible to interact with the user without having to recreate the history edit form? In other words show them the hx details about to be recorded using the Sage Edit HX dialog form? I thought perhaps maybee RecordHistoryDialog or NuRecordHistoryDialog would allow me to pass in an existing HX id and then the constructor etc. would load the details from that HX.

What happens is some business logic occurs and an existing hx may be changed but wanted to show the change to the user for final approval.....

TIA

JB

Was this post helpful? If so please take a moment to learn a little bit about my ACT! products for yourself or resell to your clients.

Thank You
JB

http://www.axciant.com/act/actrecordescape.asp

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ramjet
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT! History Dialog

Solved it next morning after a good nights sleep. Here is code snippet to make a new history dialog.

#region Record History Details

Act.Framework.SupplementalFiles.SupplementalFileManager SupMgr = References.ActFrk.SupplementalFileManager;

DateTime HowAboutNow = DateTime.Now;

Act.Framework.Contacts.ContactList HXContactList = References.ActFrk.Contacts.GetContactAsContactList(clsGlobalProps.CurrentContact);Act.UI.History.

NuRecordHistoryDialog CallHX = new Act.UI.History.NuRecordHistoryDialog(HXContactList, References.ActApp, References.ActFrk.CurrentUser.ID, SupMgr, HowAboutNow, TimeSpan.Parse("0.00:15:00"));

CallHX.ShowDialog();

#endregion

Feel free to comment. If others can make improvements I'll gladly be taught a lesson.

JB

Was this post helpful? If so please take a moment to learn a little bit about my ACT! products for yourself or resell to your clients.

Thank You
JB

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ramjet
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT! History Dialog

Solved it next morning after a good nights sleep. Here is code snippet to make a new history dialog.

#region Record History Details

Act.Framework.SupplementalFiles.SupplementalFileManager SupMgr = References.ActFrk.SupplementalFileManager;

DateTime HowAboutNow = DateTime.Now;

Act.Framework.Contacts.ContactList HXContactList = References.ActFrk.Contacts.GetContactAsContactList(clsGlobalProps.CurrentContact);Act.UI.History.

NuRecordHistoryDialog CallHX = new Act.UI.History.NuRecordHistoryDialog(HXContactList, References.ActApp, References.ActFrk.CurrentUser.ID, SupMgr, HowAboutNow, TimeSpan.Parse("0.00:15:00"));

CallHX.ShowDialog();

#endregion

Feel free to comment. If others can make improvements I'll gladly be taught a lesson.

JB

Thank You
JB