Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Real Estate Module

Real Estate Module

Good evening,

I am trying to find a module, patch, or template for the old Act! 2010 Real Estate. I just purchased the Act! 2013 Pro and I am looking to be able to utilize a system similar to that. Is there anything currently available? I need it so I may consolidate down to one database.

Thank you,

Re: Real Estate Module

[ Edited ]

I found this   http://download.act.com/support/downloads/AFRE-Product-Downloads.html  but I don't know if it's compatible anything besides Sage ACT! 2010.  I have Sage ACT! 2012 Pro and I was unsuccessful trying to apply this patch.

The only other solution that I have heard of is to go to:  www.actcre.com and pay up for some training meant for commercial real estate agents.

If you learn more, please let me know because I am trying to make it work and may end of buying a 2010 version instead of using my 2012 Pro.

Bronze Contributor

Any updates or support for this version of ACT has been discontinued for quite some time.

I did some work recently with a client who had a previous version of ACT for RE and we updated the fields/layout template to ACT V2014 format.

This was manual process and not for the faint of heart as the field design for ACT for RE was not logical or easy to update.

In any case, an ACT Consultant should be able to assist but it would incur a pretty large fee to have the consultant bring the fields/templates up to current ACT software release.

I would suggest that you poll for other users of this product on this forum and elsewhere and approach an ACC as a group to update the fields/layout and share the completed product and cost.

Not the answer you wanted but a solution nonetheless.
Best Regards,
Terry Williams
TMW Consulting
Sacramento, CA

I found a 3rd party marketer that has taken the Real Estate App in ACT! to the next level.  Here is his information if you are interested in learning more...

Matt Patterson

Keystroke Quality Computing Inc.

(800)857-0558 Ext 311

matt@keystroke.ca

www.keystroke.ca

<image001.jpg><image002.jpg><image003.jpg><image004.jpg>

Bronze Contributor

And the info is.......
Best Regards,
Terry Williams
TMW Consulting
Sacramento, CA
Copper Super Contributor

Please repost the link.  It wasn't in your previous post.

Joe Norcott
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Premier Trainer
Business Marketing Strategist

Business Technologies of New England, Inc.
Braintree and Attleboro, MA
Visit our blog: http://www.btne.com/blog
Visit my LinkedIn Page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephnorcott
email at: jwn@btne.com
508-226-4565
Nickel Contributor

I believe the contact information that zakattackus posted IS the contact information he referred to, not his/her own.