Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook inside of ACT!

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Outlook inside of ACT!

Must be my naivety here but I thought ACC's had the ability to post attachments to this board (this is one of the few boards where we want you to contribute attachments).  I'll check and see if we can have that feature turned on for this board, may need volunteers to test it out.

Regards,

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

If you log onto the board and your user profile shows you as an ACC then you should now have permissions to add an attachment to a post in this forum.  Anyone care to test this out?

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Allen,

See the attached files for screens of my setup and actual viewing

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

It looks like we can replicate the issue you describe when the Office v12 (2007) interop components are installed instead of the v11 interop.  As it turns out it looks like the MS Office v12 interop has some differences interface wise.  As of now you can't even compile the control source against the v12 interop as v12 seems to have depricated some methods. 

On my Office 2007 install I had installed the v11 interop and it seems to work fine (this control + Office 2007), but we'll want to look at building some support for interop v12 into this control.

The Ofice 2003 (v11) interop link is here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3C9A983A-AC14-4125-8BA0-D36D67E0F4AD&displa...

If anyone is interested into looking at the Office 2007 (v12) interop assemblies they are here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=59daebaa-bed4-4282-a28c-b864d8bfa513&displa...

Thanks to Vineet for helping identify this issue here.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

How can you tell what version you have installed?

I have Office 2007 under Vista and it works for me.... never had 2003, so why would I have the previous version?