Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity browser control for ACT! 2010

Nickel Elite Contributor

Opportunity browser control for ACT! 2010

[ Edited ]

I created an opportunity context browser control for ACT! 2010 - similar to the Contact and Company context controls available on devnet.  This control uses the MutableEntity Interface which is new to ACT! 2010 to bind to the Opportunity view.  

You may be asking yourself what kind of opportunity related info would I want to see in a browser control in ACT! -  

In the screenshot attached you see an example that shows a visual representation of potential and weighted of the opportunity using the Google Visualization API.

Unzip the contents to your tools directory in your ACT! install location and restart ACT!.  You may need to right click in the toolbox in layout designer and select customize to see the new control.  From there just drop it on your opportunity layout and have fun.

Message Edited by alduet on 09-21-2009 03:11 PM

Re: Opportunity browser control for ACT! 2010

Allen, Is there source code for this anywhere? Would be great to understand the mutableentity interface since its the recommended solution moving forward.

Thanks

John

Re: Opportunity browser control for ACT! 2010

It is a great tool. But I would like to get Customer Name (Contact Name) and Record Manager of the Contact and Opportunity Amount. And post to a website from Opportunity web tab I created from this great plug in. Is it possible? Thank you