Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Middle Pane

Re: Here is how to make Middle Pane works with Act 2011 or higher, even ACT v16.1.

Hi there  ... Thank you so much first of all for sticking with me.  I couldn't ever download the zip files I tried several ways but nothing ever worked.  BUT . . . I FOUND MY OLD 5/9/2007 copy of Act.DevNet.MiddlePane.dll. 

I successfully added it to C:\Program Files\ ACT for Windows\Tools, then I went to ACT Design Layout\Contact and right clicked on the ToolBox to pull up the customize window.  I checked the .dll and then I pulled the MiddlePane icon onto the layout.  I saved, then exited to the program.  

Then I went to the instructions you linked to earlier 

Here is how to make Middle Pane works with Act 2011 or higher, even ACT v16.1.

When I wen t to the properties of the MiddlePane.dll I didn't see the security feature to unBLOCK so that this could work.  

Okay ... I reallly, really appreciate your guidance.  if you could help me get this to work you would be MY HERO.  

Thank you for taking the time to help and understand.  B.Blu

7-18__Can't find Security feature to UNBLOCK the dll.png

Re: Here is how to make Middle Pane works with Act 2011 or higher, even ACT v16.1.

OH-MY-VERY-GOSH!!!!  OH-MY-VERY-GOSH!!!!  

I CLOSED ACT, then I re-opened it.  

IT'S WORKING!!!!!!  

YIPPEEEEEEE!  

I wish I could find a way to THANK YOU!!!!!!!  

I'm so very grateful for your attention - thank you!!!!

Silver Super Contributor

I created an installer for MiddlePane and added it to my list of other addons and provided a link to it.  That should make it simpler for other people to install it in the future.  It should work with at least ACT! 2011 through ACT! v16.  I may update it a little from time to time in the future (making the tabs sticky, etc.).  I did make a minor update to this one.  I reduced the font size of the middle pane header so that it takes up a little less screen space.  It's free and you can find it about half way down at the following link:  www.adsprogramming.com/products.htm

Stan

P.S.  For those of you using custom tables from Topline you can drag and drop their tabs on the middle pane too.  I haven't tested it with Durkin's custom tables yet.

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Super Contributor

Hi Stan, I was looking for this plug-in and found your post.  Thanks for that!  Did you happen to make the tab sticky or any other modifications?  Just curious.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Olga

Olga A. Garate
SoCal CRM Advisors
olga@socalcrm.com
Silver Super Contributor

I haven't done anything else to it.  Did you need something in particular?

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!