Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Middle Pane

Copper Contributor

Re: Middle Pane not working with ACT 2011

Hi allen,

I would like to take a look at the code for Middle Pane.  Please send me the code at ted@calltrunk.com.

Thanks!

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Middle Pane

This is such a wonderful, yet undiscovered Add-in.

Could someone in SAGE development just make these fixes listed in the above thread?

This Addin could become a tool that could win sales of ACT.  As is, i never advise clients to install it without lots of warnings/caveats.

Can I get an Amen?

Daniel Graves . . . DesignR1, LLC . . . Los Angeles . . . 818-780-3201
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
Bronze Contributor

This is apparently no longer compatible with ACT2013.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, Office 64Bit & Exchange 2013 & Office 365
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 & Exchange 2013
Nickel Super Contributor

It works on my 2013 db.  But I had Middle Pane in there when I converted from 2012.  JNPURDY, Can you test that scenario to see if it works for you?

Daniel Graves . . . DesignR1, LLC . . . Los Angeles . . . 818-780-3201
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
Copper Contributor

Here is how to make Middle Pane works with Act 2011 or higher, even ACT v16.1.

[ Edited ]

Long story short, I read almost all the replies of this topic. It seems lots people cannot make this great free addon working with ACT 2011 or higher. 

So here is how to make it work:

1. Follow the Step 1 in the PDF instruction.
  2. Right click the "Act.Devnet.MiddlePane.dll" file, choose "Properties".
  3. You will see a security warning at the bottom of the popup window. 
  4. Click "Unlock", and "OK" to close the window.
  5. Enjoy.

Re: Here is how to make Middle Pane works with Act 2011 or higher, even ACT v16.1.

I HAD MiddlePane in ACT! 2012 and LOVED IT ... Such a great feature.  I upgraded to v16 and the ACT tech removed ACT! 2012 from my computer to add the new Swiftpage ACT! v16 --- I no longer have MiddlePane but I want it back BADLY.  Can anyone help ???  I tried to download the zip file in this string but when I click on the zip file I get an error message saying "Application not found."  

Anyone have any ideas?  Anyone know where to download a version of MiddlePane?  I used this feature daily and I really became attached to it.  

Thanks a bunch folks ... 

Blu 

Copper Contributor

Re: Here is how to make Middle Pane works with Act 2011 or higher, even ACT v16.1.

Hi and thanks for the quick reply ... I actually read through that string and saw the post you filed on how to get MiddlePane to work, but . . . . and that's a big pause ... I downloaded the zip from the beginning of the thread and tried to open it only to get the error message "Application not found" 

I'm guessing when the Swiftpage tech deleted my 2012 version of ACT! and then installed the Swiftpage ACT! v16 the Add-on went bye-bye.    

I've searched my program and files and can't find MiddlePane anywhere except the .zip I downloaded today.  

So that's why I've been asking if anyone knows of a link that I could get MiddlePane today?   I looked at some old ACT history and see that I downloaded it September 2011.   

Heck, it may live on the old computer and that's why I can't find it. I got this one 2 years ago and the drive was cloned onto this one.  but golly, the program would have had to come over too to make MiddlePane work, right?  anyway, it worked until today when we upgraded the software finally.  I purchased ACT! v16 last August and only now upgraded. 

If I could get access to the MiddlePane software, download it and then follow your guide to get it to work, I'd be so grateful. 

Now that you have the big picture, can you help me ???  

Many thanks -- Blu 

Hello all . . . does anyone have a link so that I can download MiddlePane to my ACT! v.16?   

Help  ??  ________»-(¯`v´¯)-»Cℓιк»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand. The download link is on the first page and still working.

Act.Devnet.MiddlePane1.zip ‏164 KB