Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

LinkedIn Company Widget for ACT 2010 work in 2011 Pro?

Copper Contributor

LinkedIn Company Widget for ACT 2010 work in 2011 Pro?

Will the LinkedIn company widget for ACT 2010 work in 2011?

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: LinkedIn Company Widget for ACT 2010 work in 2011 Pro?

Yes this works in Sage ACT! 2011 (Pro and Premium) and works in Sage ACT! 2012 Beta (both Pro and Premium).

Copper Contributor

Have followed directions;however, widget does not work.  I click on the tab it was dragged to and have nothing.

Copper Contributor

Installed and working fine.  However, after installing the LinkedIn company widget, I now receive an error message when I close ACT 2012beta.  The messages says that ACT has stopped working and gives me the choice of looking up a solution on the web and closing the application OR close the application.

Did not have this problem before adding the wizard.  Had same experiemc om 2011.

Nickel Elite Contributor

Thanks for the feedback - This gives me a clue as to what I need to alter in this control which causes this issue.  I'll take a look at the control code and repost when I can fix this. 

I believe this error causes no harm - closing the application after receiving this error does not cause any data loss or other issues.

Copper Super Contributor

Does it work with ACT 2012?  Here is what I need so wondering:

- sending connection requests but need to go back and determine who has LinkedIn or if request sent.  From there I can tell who is a new contact or was edited to equal ID/Status of Prospect, Customer, Networking or User, as these are the type of contacts we send requests to.

Can the widget address this?