Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Facebook Dashboard component

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Re: Facebook Dashboard component

I must be doing something wrong because I still can't get this to import into ACT and continually get the "need to create Facebook ProfileID" field error. When trying to add to ACT, all sorts of errors pop up.

Rick Ayres

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

I am unable to log in at all 15mins later it still does not load up the facebook login, i think this has something to do with the Act! program defaulting to use IE regardless of what browser i have as default and on my system IE take 30 plus mins to load is there any reason why it uses IE and not the default program??

Jason Dawson Financial Planning
Brisbane | Australia - JDFP Home Page

Act Ver - Act! Premium Version 17.1.169.0, Hot Fix 3
OS - Windows 7 (stand alone machine)
MS Office - Enterprise 2007
Phone - Samsung Galaxy s6
Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Jason - do you know what version of ACT! you are using?

I don't believe this particular control uses IE.  Some of our other features rely on .Net's Web Browser control which is not exactly like IE but is a kind of derivative of Internet Explorer. 

Any particular reason why you're having such problems with IE?  This control does make calls to Facebook's web services so any internet handshake issues or connectivity problems will cause this particular component to have issues.

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1

It does appear to use the IE system as it comes up with a script error every time i try to log in

As per other string

"

I can not log in at all it has an error message not to mention the pain full use of the IE

Error Message

IE Script Error 

Line 31

Char 1

Error 'Bootloader' is undefined

There is no field as stated above ....mine is Facebook ProfileID and not FacebookFriendProfileID

" 

Jason Dawson Financial Planning
Brisbane | Australia - JDFP Home Page

Act Ver - Act! Premium Version 17.1.169.0, Hot Fix 3
OS - Windows 7 (stand alone machine)
MS Office - Enterprise 2007
Phone - Samsung Galaxy s6