Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! for Windows Custom Dashboard Control Visual Studio Template

Employee

ACT! for Windows Custom Dashboard Control Visual Studio Template

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 C# project template that will enable you to easily create a custom dashboard control solution for ACT! for Windows, including structured UI enabling header, footer and filtering.  This also includes the SDK hands on lab manual from Insights 2008.
Tuned Listener

Re: ACT! for Windows Custom Dashboard Control Visual Studio Template

Hello.

I am trying to make work a dashboard compent built based in this VS template.

Followed the instructions about compile, etc, and the DLL was copied to the ...\act\....\plugins directory

but when i start act and go to the dashboard designer, the component is not shown in the custom  tab.

I am working with visual studio 2008 and "ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 (11.0) Version 11.1.178.0 "

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lester Fajardo

Tuned Listener

I had the same problem.  It seems to work if you put the .pdb and .dll in the Tools menu instead of the plugins menu.

Would you, or anybody else, be interested in making me a dashboard component, or adapting an existing component for me? I simply need a bar graph that shows units/products sold per contacts within a given time period. Or, units/products sold per company within a given time period. It would also be very nice to be able to change units sold to revenue.

Nickel Elite Contributor

What version of ACT! are you using?

2011 Web Premium

How can I get a dashboard component made, or an existing component adapted so that the component shows units/products sold per contacts within a given time period? Or, preferably units/products sold per companies within a given time period. It would also be very nice to have another that does the exact same thing except units sold is changed to revenue.

Ken Bankston

kbankston@thediscoverygame.com