Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 12.1.181.0

Copper Contributor

ACT 12.1.181.0

[ Edited ]
This is my version of Act - I did the SP1 update just before you pulled it off the internet for download and now I have a HUGE mess going on.  Any idea when you will have the fix for this out as this is a pain!
Message Edited by ghollister on 02-25-2010 10:02 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 12.1.181.0

I'm running SP1... other than 3 known issues, I haven't had a problem.

What's the mess?

Copper Contributor

Advance queries are not pulling up correctly.

My salutation does not automatically update any longer.

When addint an opportunity to a contact the contact that I am actually working with is not the one that shows up in the opportunity. 

When clicking on the opportunity for a certian contact from the contact page it does not go to the correct opportunity it goes to a different contacts opportunity.

Act is constantly having huge large red x's put in it.

I could go on and on, but there are more than 3 known issues.

And no idea when a fix is going to happen.

Char

Nickel Elite Contributor

Those don't sound like the known issues - sounds like you had an upgrade go haywire.  You might want to get in touch with Tech Support to see if they can help.

I agree with Allen... these don't seem to be issues with 12.1, and so are unlikely to be fixed in an update.

It sounds like something was damaged in your update... you might try an uninstall/re-install?

Do the same things happen in the demo database?

Copper Contributor

Talked to Tech support and they said it was an issue with the SP1 update that they pulled off of the internet the same day I installed.
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thats funny because when I was esclated to the highest level of tech support they said that it was an issue with the SP1 update and now it is no longer available for download - so they deffinately know that it is an issue as they pulled it off for available download and today I was told that they are not sure when a fix is coming out.

I am starting to ask myself why I even spent $ on this software now.  Everytime there is an update something goes wrong.  They come up with a new hot fix that does not fix the problem

Message Edited by ghollister on 02-25-2010 10:04 AM

There are three issues that cased SP1 to be pulled... but not the issues you've mentioned.