Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Meetings not linked to contacts in Act! Connect?

Meetings not linked to contacts in Act! Connect?

Just got signed up on the BETA program for the ACT! connect and have it running on on iPhone4 (tried the iPad too with sucess).  Seemed quite responsive but noticed right away there were some inconsistacies in the UI, most notably the 'home' button that is present on some pages but not on others.  This seems like somewhat of an oversight, but maybe everyone understands the back button these days?  Seems like it should stil be there, found my finger hunting for it a few times in the 1st few minutes. 

Most notiblly though, I was very surprised to discover that activities are not linked to contacts in ACT! connect.  I'm sure I'm missing something, as basically this is one the reasons why I stuck with act over the last 10 years or so...  Am I crazy or this a big deal for lots of us? - I have 1500+ contacts with lots of history and I don't plan to give that up in the future...

Also, It seems I can't access the 'top secret' version of this community that I'm supposed to be contributing too as a BETA guy, I think.  Seems its unlikely that I'm the first to post about this today....

Nickel Contributor

Re: Meetings not linked to contacts in Act! Connect?

[ Edited ]

Hello Shannon,

Thank you for the feedback I will be pushing what you have found forward for verification.

Raemone Eberhardt
Sage ACT! Customer Support
Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Meetings not linked to contacts in Act! Connect?

[ Edited ]

I suspect the the reason is that the core was designed to sync data to native apps on the phones ... and none of them link activities to contacts.