Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My thoughts on Insights 2008

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

My thoughts on Insights 2008

Hi from Insights, where I sit here Thursday evening after our final presentations of a long, but great, week.

I've had the fortune of being asked to attend these Insights events for the past three years now, something I am actually grateful for and appreciative of (I know that probably sounds corny, but that's ok Smiley Happy).  From what I have come away feeling, and have heard from many of you - our customers and partners - this was a really good year for Insights.  The content in the presentations and the energy and excitement in what we've been doing in the ACT! product got noticed, and that's great and re-enforcing news for us in Development, Design and Product Management.

Anyway, I'll chat more later as I'm hungry and tired now.  As a few of us promised, look for more communication and samples here in this DevNet space!

And finally, thank you!

Bill

Bill Blakey
ACT! Development Team
Sage Software

Re: My thoughts on Insights 2008

We have a Nortel MICS phone system and caller ID.  I want to use act and get screen pops when the customer calls.  I want to talk to some one who is currently doing this.