Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! 2014 Feature Prioritization

by Moderator on ‎10-12-2012 09:01 AM (3,502 Views)

The Sage ACT! Product team has been talking to our customers and partners to collect all of their requests and we've got a lot of good ideas for the next release! Help us understand who you are and what you like by completing this short survey. Should take less than 10 minutes and will greatly help us understand your small business needs.

Please complete the following survey

https://s.zoomerang.com/s/SageACT2014

If there is something that we left out, please submit a request to the Share Your Ideas forum in our Community.

Comments
by Guy Clack on ‎10-26-2012 01:57 AM

Excellent ideas here. I'd encourage all UK ACT! partners and customers to get your requests included in the next Sage ACT! release! Sage ACT! 2014 is looking good!

by Strail on ‎03-23-2013 07:34 AM

Suggestion of Calculated Fields request from 2009 made it in yet? Four years and counting now...

by GordonHastie on ‎03-24-2013 10:53 PM
Here's my 3 for consideration: An Administrator to edit or create a DropDown list without locking the database. Allow the Mobile Phone number to be displayed in the Task List. Enable conflict checking against “Events”.
by rio14e on ‎04-15-2013 01:22 PM

It would like to be able to open 2 databases at once. Even if you have to open 2 different ACT modules. I would also like to see better integration with Google and Outlook in the Professional version. I am not very fond of companionlink for this purpose as I am always having problems with it.

Other Ideas

1.    It would also be nice to be able to "Left Justify" and column

2.    Business Templates

Thank you

by Debra K Warren(anon) on ‎07-07-2014 08:18 AM

Dan & Bob,

We met this past January ina blizzard on 285; you offered me a position in your marketing department and today I will be in your office to attempt to negotiate something that will work for everyone!

Thank you!

Debra K. Warren

I have been a user of ACT Software since 1998! See you soon.

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
Register Read Guidelines

Read announcement Compare Products Learn What's New Attend a live webcast
Act! Marketplace Act! Fanatics Video Take Command Video

Labels