Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Windows Firewall Utility

by Silver Contributor Jeff_Granger on ‎03-27-2012 07:25 AM

Having just spent hours manually adding Windows Firewall Exceptions to a bunch of PCs (again)  I can't help but wonder why there's not a utility for doing this with one click.

Thinking about it, should this not be part of the installation if Windows Firewall is detected as part of the installation process?

Comments
by jpenney ‎06-21-2012 01:35 AM - edited ‎06-21-2012 01:35 AM

Anything that can sort out the Windows Firewall and Windows Settings has got to be a real positive contribution to simplifying setups.

by Moderator on ‎08-20-2012 11:59 AM
Status changed to: Available in Sage ACT! 2013

We want to hear your cool ideas for improving Act! products and services. So add your own ideas or kudo (vote) on the ideas of others here!

I have an idea! How do I get started?

One
Read our submission guidelines.

Two
Search for your idea. If you don't see it, submit a new one!

Three
Provide feedback on the ideas of others by voting with kudos and adding comments.
For more information about using ideas, read this thread.

Four
Track your ideas and those you like. Once you've posted or kudoed and idea, subscribe to be notified via email of the latest updates to the idea. From within the idea, click "Idea Options" which appears above the idea title and choose, "Subscribe to this idea".

Be sure to check back from time to time to see new ideas and status updates!

Here is a quick list of the recent ideas for speedy browsing!
Labels