Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act emarketing -changing User

Accepted Solution Solved
Bronze Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

act emarketing -changing User

I am sure this must be easy but I am unable to find how to change the user who is registered to log onto emarketing. The current person has left but I can still log on with their account details. We now have a new person and user in ACT who needs to take over the emarketing side from the person who has left. I want them to have access to what has gone before but to be able to log into emarketing under their own ACT user account.

SO I just want to transfer the emarketing account to the new user.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎01-13-2017 02:13 AM
Administrator

Re: act emarketing -changing User

Hi ch1p,

If i'm understanding correctly, you just need to log into the Act! emarketing account within Act! when you are logged in as the new user.

It is not possible to change the login email address of the AEM account. Only the password can be changed. This is due to the way that new AEM accounts are linked with the subscription management system. There are plans to improve this in the future.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎01-13-2017 02:13 AM
Administrator

Re: act emarketing -changing User

Hi ch1p,

If i'm understanding correctly, you just need to log into the Act! emarketing account within Act! when you are logged in as the new user.

It is not possible to change the login email address of the AEM account. Only the password can be changed. This is due to the way that new AEM accounts are linked with the subscription management system. There are plans to improve this in the future.