Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Critical Issue

Critical Issue

Hi

Has anyone else been affected by this critical issue in emarketing whereby we cannot add new team members to our send list?

Swiftpage are not giving me any idea as to when it will be resolved so our new team members have to send emails via outlook.

Employee

Re: Critical Issue

Hello Roosborne,

Are you referring to the sender profiles in Act! Emarketing? How many team members are you looking to have total?

I've already got a list of senders set up and I am adding new ones within my limit.

For now 2 new senders

Employee

Looks like it is not effecting me in North America. The emarketing team is working on it and it will be fixed Wednesday, November 2.

Administrator

Hi roosborne,

Could you please confirm the exact error message you are seeing when trying to add sender profiles?

We were experiencing an issue with this feature over the past couple of weeks, but I've just tested adding a new sender profile, and the issue now appears to be resolved.
Highlighted

Hi

Well by some miracle it is working now and yet when I contacted Swiftpage support yesterday they said they didn't know when the issue would be resolved and suggested I join this community.

Thanks for your feedback - I managed to get the sender profiles added so we will test this out later today.