Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
andy123
Message 1 of 1 (311 Views)

Adding new contacts from Sage E-marketing for ACT! (Swiftpage) web form is very slow

Hi All,

We're attempting to make use of Sage E-marketing for ACT! (Swiftpage) to add contacts to Act via a web form/survey, however we are finding that it is so slow as to be virtually unusable, since it is taking around 55 seconds per contact to add them to our database (this is actually an improvement on the 75 seconds it was taking before we ran actdiag to reindex).

I'm guessing that this is all down to Swiftpage struggling to check for duplicates across our existing 12k contacts but I'm struggling to understand how this solution can be promoted as a way to add to our list of contacts if it's going to perform this function more and more slowly the more contacts it actually does add.

Has anybody else encountered this problem and managed to identify a solution or would we be better looking at something like Northwood's WebProspect?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Please use plain text.