Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor
davidb
Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)
Accepted Solution

Sending email to more than one address in a Contact Record.

Thought I would try one last posting before I give up on an answer:

Many of my clients have more than one email address and a good percentage are partners. As a result it is much more efficient to have them included in one Contact record and be able to send the same email to their various email addresses.

Can anyone tell me, how I send the same email to more than one address from the Contact record and when doing a mail merge?

I have been using Act! for years and this limitation has always been time consuming and frustrating. Currently I have to cut and paste the Co-Contact email and place it in Outlook or do a second mail merge for Co-Contacts only when doing a mail merge.

I am using Act! 2011 and Oulook 2007.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

David

Please use plain text.
Copper Super Contributor
agaliano
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: Sending email to more than one address in a Contact Record.

Typically mail merging for email only works with the primary email address for the contact.

If you have multiple addresses which many folks do have them, you will have to use an additional tool:

your choices are

Swiftpage

Mail merge from Northwoods

(can also be found on the actaddons.com website)

E-mail connect from actaddons.eu

There are several vertical market apps that ACT! has bundled this for same email to 1 person with multiple email addresses.

Financial advisors use these tools.

Hope that helps,

Alanna

Alanna Galiano

Emerging Technologies Inc.

Atlanta, GA 30327
Please use plain text.