01-02-2013 12:42 PM - last edited on 01-21-2014 08:56 PM by tmergel
Welcome to the Act! Community!
Please read this before you make a new post....
If you are starting a new thread with a question or issue you are having regarding Act!, please be sure to include the following information in your initial post:
- Version of Act! you are using (this can be found by clicking Help > About Act! on the Act! menu)
- If the issue involves Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word , Excel), state the version of Office you are using
- Is your database on your local machine (private database) or is it being shared from a server (shared database)?
- Operating system you have Act! installed on (i.e., Windows 7, Windows 8)
- As much detail regarding the question or issue as you can provide. This includes any error messages and the actions you took that lead to the error.
Including these details in your initial post can reduce the response time as it will save responders from having to ask for this information in additional posts.These are not required to make a new post, just strongly recommended.
In addition, please be sure that your Subject line clearly represents the issue or question you have without being too wordy, arcane, or eccentric.
This Community is a user-driven forum, so the better you craft your post, the more responses you are likely to get.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software