THC
THC
Message 1 of 4 (629 Views)

Need help transferring ACT!2006 layouts and database from an old pc to a new pc. Help please..

I am trying to transfer my Act! 2006 database "with the layout changes that I have made" to a new pc that I purchased. I have successfully transferred with the layout change but on my new computer in the contact info screen it has created 3 bars down the page several inches apart that say contact info which places all of my notes, history, etc. tabs almost out of view on the screen. All of the contact info is all there under the first as it is supposed to be, but then there is just a lot of space with a bar that says contact info, then alot more space with a bar that says contact info, then at the very bottom almost out of view is my Notes, History, Activities, Etc. tabs. Why is this happening? I just did a "restore as" to transfer my database to the new computer.

PLEEZ HELP SOMEONE..

Please use plain text.
THC
THC
Message 2 of 4 (625 Views)

Re: Need help transferring ACT!2006 layouts and database from an old pc to a new pc. Help please..

God Bless America, I figured it out on my own!!
Please use plain text.
Copper Contributor
bradsandy
Message 3 of 4 (608 Views)

Re: Need help transferring ACT!2006 layouts and database from an old pc to a new pc. Help please..

What did you do to solve your problem?
Please use plain text.
THC
THC
Message 4 of 4 (590 Views)

I just place my cursor over the bottom bar where the history, notes, etc. tab is and dragged it up over where the extra bar was on my screen and it covered it. Not sure if there is another way to adjust the resolution or any other settings that is more appropriate, but this seems to have worked.
Please use plain text.