Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
PeterF
Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

Ms Word not appearing in preferences using act 2012 Office 2013 32bit

Ive been through just about every post on this topic and can find no solution, Ive made changes to my registry unistalled office 64 bit reinstalled office 32 bit, unistalled ACT reinstalled ACT, run the latest hot fix, after 15 years with this product Im seriously thinking there must be something better out there, after all its only simple database running on SQL its not rocket science anymore, might even go for something on cloud and cut out all this hassle.

Grumble over any help would be appreciated

peterf@eei.co.nz

Please use plain text.
Copper Elite Contributor
ritakog
Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

Re: Ms Word not appearing in preferences using act 2012 Office 2013 32bit

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29499/~/supported-versions-of-microsoft%E2%...

Office 2013 not supported with ACT! 2012

There are addons available that will provide the integration.

Rita Kogstad
RKA Associates
Stamford, CT
Please use plain text.
PeterF
Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

Thanks for the prompt response, would you be kind let me know exactly where I can find the addons that will provide integration between ACT 2012 and MS Office 2013 32 bit, thanks.

Rgds Peter F

Please use plain text.
PeterF
Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)

What a joke, how come you can buy 3rd party addon to run MS Office 2013 and yet Sage cant get their A into G to build one, this is so poor on the part of Sage. If you want to pay for functionality that should be provided by the vendor then go to https://www.designr1.com/shop/office-2013-pack/

Not happy with Sage.

Please use plain text.