knwaninger
Message 1 of 5 (1,231 Views)

Monthly calendar printing question

I am an inexperienced ACT 2009 user at home.  I have a question regarding calendar printing.  Any guidance and assistance is greatly appreciated. 

When you print a monthly calendar, the contact name the activity is scheduled with appears before the details so you can quickly see who is included in the upcoming meetings or calls.  I do not want the contact name printed on my monthly calendar.  Can anyone assist me on how I can get the calendar to print with just the event, and NOT the contact name printed on each line.

Thanks so much in advance for your support.  I tried to figure this simple point myself, but I am not smart enough.

Kevin

Please use plain text.
Platinum Elite Contributor
ghollister
Message 2 of 5 (1,179 Views)

Re: Monthly calendar printing question

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. Unfortunately, the contact name cannot be removed from the monthly calendar printout. The only time you will not see the contact name is when the activity is scheduled with yourself as the contact.

Greig Hollister
Sage

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software

Please use plain text.
knwaninger
Message 3 of 5 (1,083 Views)

Greig:

Thanks so much for your reply.  I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me.  I did not realize that you answered me. 

This calendar is only scheduled by me, for me.  Is there a way to switch to make me as the contact.  I thought I was the contact on all of them, but I guuess I am not.

Your guidance and assistance is appreciated.  I am just trying to get my name as contact so that it will not appear on teh calendar.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. Unfortunately, the contact name cannot be removed from the monthly calendar printout. The only time you will not see the contact name is when the activity is scheduled with yourself as the contact.

Greig Hollister
ACT! On-Line Community
Sage

Please use plain text.
Bronze Contributor
jimdurkin
Message 4 of 5 (1,078 Views)

Kevin,

We have developed an add-on for ACT! that has the ability to select any field from contacts and/or the activity table. It also will display all users attached to the not just the "+" sign.

The add-on is called Calendar View Plus for ACT! and you can read more here:

http://durkincomputing.com/ACTAddonsCalendarViewPlus.aspx

Hope this helps

-- Jim Durkin

Please use plain text.
SKQ
SKQ
Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)

Is there a way to make the font larger on the monthly calendar? When I print out the monthly calendar it is hard to read the various activities.

Thanks,

Please use plain text.