Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
omairharoon
Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]

I am using Sage Act! 2012 with Gmail integration. When I select a contact and try to write them an email using the Write > Email message (from template), it tells me that I do not have email client configured. This means Gmail integration would render the write email function useless. This would mean Gmail is not completely integrated and I would not be able to use the convenience of writing emails to customers using templates (mail merge). Please correct me if I am wrong. But doesn't that means that Gmail integration is only limited to a certain extent of recording history?

[edit: Subject to match issue]

Please use plain text.
Astute Commentator
poweruser
Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)

Re: Message: Email Client Not Configured

Does ACT 2012 have built in Integration with Gmail or do you still have to go through all kinds of hassles?

Thank you,

Poweruser

Please use plain text.
Platinum Super Contributor
gmartin
Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)

Re: Message: Email Client Not Configured

ACT! 2012 integration with Gmail is to record history items for emails sent through Gmail.  The ACT! program will not initiate a new email using Gmail.  

Google integration also includes synchronizing your ACT! contacts and calendar with the Google contacts and calendar.

Greg Martin
Sage
Please use plain text.