01-21-2009 10:43 AM
I have v10.
I have not been able to get inserted pictures to show on the receiving end of emails.
It shows when composing.
I read where it can't be a gif.
I am using a 25k jpg.
01-26-2009 12:43 PM
Some additional information regarding your situation is needed:
- What version/build of ACT! are you using? Go to Help/About ACT! and look at the version number in bold (10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3)
- Are you using Outlook or and Internet mail account with ACT? If Outlook, what version (2003, 2007)?
- If using with an Outlook account, are you using the ACT! Email Client or going directly through Outlook to send messages to your ACT! contacts?
- If you send an email with an image to yourself, can you open the image? Or is it just with external recipients?
- Have you tried with different images?