Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2010, how to create a report counting record in different groups withouth showing all the contact records?

Act 2010, how to create a report counting record in different groups withouth showing all the contact records?

Been trying to create a report template, but using a contact type summary field will show a full list of contacts. How can I just show the summary # without the actually list?

Thank you very much.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2010, how to create a report counting record in different groups withouth showing all the contact records?

If I understand correct what you want to do it would be possible but a bit tricky.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Act 2010, how to create a report counting record in different groups withouth showing all the contact records?

could you plz show me the trick? Smiley Tongue

so basically say i have group A, B, C

I want to show  A 77 in group, B 24, C 45

Just those #s, without all those acutally records in record.

Please advice. Thank you very much.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Please check your private messages.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Highlighted

Hi 

I also want to be able to show a group count summary report - could you please let me know if you were able to assist with this?

Is it possible to modify a copy of the 'Group membership' report? 

Many thanks

Orissa