Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
timothywelch
Message 1 of 2 (1,761 Views)

Act 2009 Premium Layout Height Restricition

I am trying to create/modify a custom layout but there seems to be a height restriction on how high it can go. I've tried changing the height via "Layout (Form)" properties, but it keeps going back to the value that was already set. Is there a limitation to how how a layout can be? Or more specifically how high the bottom part of a layout can be?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Platinum Elite Contributor
ghollister
Message 2 of 2 (1,737 Views)

Re: Act 2009 Premium Layout Height Restricition

The width and height maximum values are determined by the screen resolution you have set in your Windows display properties.  For example, If you have set your screen resolution for 1024x768, then yuour maximum values will be 1036 and 768 (height, width).

You can see and edit your screen resolution by right-clicking on your Desktop, choose Properties and then going to the settings tab (Win XP).  In Windows Vista, right-click on your Desktop, choose Personlize, then click Display Settings.  Keep in mind that changing this setting will affect the view for all programs on your machine.

Greig Hollister
Sage

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software

Please use plain text.