Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor
TonyGTO
Message 1 of 2 (429 Views)

ACT! v9 - How to include notes and attachments list in a contact report?

In ACT 2007 v9, I need to have the notes and attachments for a contact show up in a contact report, I have tried different ways to accomplish in the report editor but no luck yet. I would think that this should be something that is not so complicated, as I'm sure many customers want this and there seems to be no obvious way to do this, nothing in the help either??? In the help is only how to insert a notes or attachments date range, ok, no help, not getting it, I need to print any and all notes and attachmens list, not date specific, just ALL of them.

So that is my question, how do you have notes and attachments show up in a report for a contact. I just need to be able to print my contact report (for 1 contact at a time), and have the notes and attachments show up in an area of the report?

Any help would be appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Platinum Elite Contributor
Roy_Laudenslage
Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)

Re: ACT! v9 - How to include notes and attachments list in a contact report?

Having the attachments print as part of the contact report isn't possible with the ACT! reports and I suspect that it can't be down with any third party report editor. You could copy and paste the body of the attachment into a note and that would print so long as it would fit on one page.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Tech Benders
royel@techbenders.com
Please use plain text.