Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
owilliams
Message 1 of 3 (2,246 Views)

ACT! Reports: Data From Reports Seems Questionable

I started using ACT! for my prospecting efforts on June 1st.  At the end of the week when I went to take a look at the activities I had completed, I found no quantitative reports that provided this data and questionable results generated from the available standard reports.  For example, I tried to run an Activity Report using All Contacts under the General Tab and selecting my name from the "use data managed by" section.  Under the Activity tab, all activities were selected and I had "Current Month" listed under Date Range.  Again, I selected my name under the section entitled "use data managed by."  The report that was generated showed only 9 activites for the week.  This is definitely not correct.

If anyone can help me solve the mystery of ACT!'s reports I'd be ever so appreciative.

Please use plain text.
Nickel Elite Contributor
Royel
Message 2 of 3 (2,238 Views)

Re: ACT! Reports: Data From Reports Seems Questionable

If you clear the activity when complete it, it will no longer show in the Activity report. The Activity report is mainly intended to look at the future, what you have scheduled to do. Once cleared, the information you are looking for is in one of the History reports.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Please use plain text.
Nickel Contributor
patgenn123
Message 3 of 3 (2,232 Views)

Re: ACT! Reports: Data From Reports Seems Questionable

owilliams,

Just to let you know.  I think that if you don't create a time slot for the activities, you won't see the "timeless" activities.  Timeless activities don't show.

I am at work, and yes, I do believe that is the case.  If that's the case, sad....

-P

Please use plain text.