Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
babrune
Message 1 of 5 (1,267 Views)

ACT! 6.03 update download?

I have my original program disk for ACT! 6.0 and want to install it on my new laptop but can no longer find the 6.03 update download on the Sage Support Site. Does anyone know where I can find a 6.03 update file?

Please use plain text.
Platinum Elite Contributor
GLComputing
Message 2 of 5 (1,257 Views)

Re: ACT! 6.03 update download?

Please use plain text.
mercap
Message 3 of 5 (951 Views)

I have the same problem trying to download the updates for 6.0 on a new computer.  I sent a private message asking for an email when you can.  I am concerned with using the Virtual PC in XP mode and trying to link ACT 6.0 with Word 2002 and Outlook 2003.  Not sure how to get all the pieces to talk.  Seems like XP mode does not talk with the rest of the computer software.

Please use plain text.
Platinum Elite Contributor
Roy_Laudenslage
Message 4 of 5 (947 Views)

You need to think about upgarding to the current version of the ACT! program. After May 2012 you will no longer be eligable for upgrade pricing.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Tech Benders
royel@techbenders.com
Please use plain text.
mercap
Message 5 of 5 (947 Views)

I am looking into upgrading.  I installed Act 6.0 on my Windows 7 Pro and need the update files so I can work with my old software on my new computer while I work out getting a newer version of ACT.  How would the upgrade work since Act 6.0 is installed on Virtual PC/ XP Mode but the 2012 will be installed on Windows 7 normally?

Please use plain text.