sanman918
Message 1 of 2 (652 Views)

re-assigning tasks for a new user

Hi guys!

Last time I had a problem everyone was a big help so im hoping there is another solution to my problem.  I'll do my best to explain the situation.  I assign an activity series to each one of my clients to be done.  I have just hired a new employee and bought another copy of ACT.  I now want my new employee to handle lets say steps 2 and 5 of the activity series.  I have changed the schedule for in the activiy series template so all my new clients will have the tasks assigned properly.

My question/problem is what about steps 2 and 5 for all my old clients.  They all have the same regarding in the task list so I can highlight them all but I don't know how to schedule them for another user via task list.  I would just manually change them if there were only a few but there are a couple hundred, yikes!  Is it possible to re-assign the user for these already scheduled tasks?

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
dlunceford
Message 2 of 2 (641 Views)

Re: re-assigning tasks for a new user

At this time, you cannot reassigned multiple activities at one time.  This is possible through an third party addon.  Have a look at Task List Plus.
Please use plain text.