Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
CyberCoach
Message 1 of 5 (2,031 Views)

Web server you are accessing has reached the maximum number of connections allowed.

Hi,

I'm running Act Premium for Web 11.0 on a web server using XP Pro.

All goes well except that we seem to be limited to a maximum of 2 simultaneous users online.

The error message is

"The ACT! Premium for Web server you are accessing has reached the maximum number of connections allowed. Please try again later after some users have logged off or contact your system administrator to add more user counts to the system."

XP Pro is obviously limited to 10 connections and I guess this is the problem...but it's on it's own workgroup and there are certainly no more than 3 users I've tried to connect.

Potentiallly, this could be because I'm trying to logon using all 4 of our sales guys' logon from inside our network, apartfrom that I'm a bit lost.

Glen   

Please use plain text.
dlunceford
Message 2 of 5 (2,013 Views)

Re: Web server you are accessing has reached the maximum number of connections allowed.

Verify that ACT! for Web is registered on the server (Help > Register ACT!).  How many active database users (Tools > Manage Users) do you have?  Do you have more active users than available user licenses?
Please use plain text.
CyberCoach
Message 3 of 5 (2,000 Views)

Re: Web server you are accessing has reached the maximum number of connections allowed.

There are 6 active licences.

It seems that trying outside the network hasn't done the trick.

Please use plain text.
CyberCoach
Message 4 of 5 (1,991 Views)

It's also activated..

Please use plain text.
CyberCoach
Message 5 of 5 (1,977 Views)

6 active licenses

4 active users

Please use plain text.