Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
wbaak
Message 1 of 4 (1,637 Views)
Accepted Solution

Views greying out and having to manually refresh Act! for Web 2009

We use Act! Premium for Web 2009. Problem is, any little change seems to grey out parts of Act. Contact list, sort by column, list greyed out. Widen column, list greyed out. Notes, add a note, notes greyed out. Delete a note, notes greyed out. The only thing that helps is doing a manual refresh of the page, but this is unacceptable for normal use. This is for different logons, both Vista and XP. Server is running Server 2008 + SQL 2005.

Does anyone know a solution for this? Turning off the hardware acceleration of the graphics doesn't help.

Any help would be appreciated. A world without Act! would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Wilco

Please use plain text.
wbaak
Message 2 of 4 (1,628 Views)

Re: Views greying out and having to manually refresh Act! for Web 2009

Thanks, the problems have been resolved by Hotfix 1 that was just released. - Wilco
Please use plain text.
dthomson777
Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)

I am running Sage Act Pro 2011, 13.0.401.0 Hot Fix 2 , I am experiencing a similiar problem, any time I close or minimize an activity, or activity pop-up, more and more of the contact screen dissapears.  To refresh I have to go to the List View Screen and re enter the contact screen...most annoying.

Please use plain text.
dthomson777
Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)

I am running Sage Act Pro 2011, 13.0.401.0 Hot Fix 2 , I am experiencing a similiar problem, any time I close or minimize an activity, or activity pop-up, more and more of the contact screen dissapears.  To refresh I have to go to the List View Screen and re enter the contact screen...most annoying.

Please use plain text.