Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
GFP
GFP
Message 1 of 6 (1,789 Views)

Red X in History

Does anyone know what would cause a user to see a big red X across his history tab when he is trying to add something?

thanks, Tracy

Platinum Elite Contributor
GLComputing
Message 2 of 6 (1,700 Views)

Re: Red X in History

Never heard of this...

Web or Windows client?

What version of ACT! (the full build from Help | About)?

Does it happen every time?

Every contact?

When logged into the demo database?

GFP
GFP
Message 3 of 6 (1,689 Views)

We are using Act Premium 2008 (10.0) (EX Edition) Version 10.0.1.199.   Yes, it is happening all the time to my one user... and now I often (but not always) get it after I have imported new records from Simply Acct.  However, it appears in my calendar rather than my history tab.  I have to reboot each time to be able to use my calendar... VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
GFP
GFP
Message 4 of 6 (1,687 Views)

Oops, sorry... windows version... and we are not using the demo database, we are using our company database.  Also, I have 8 other users and none of them are experiencing this problem.
spickington
Message 5 of 6 (1,673 Views)

I used to have the same issue, but only when I clicked on the scroll bar in the daily view, in the calendar views.  It would also be accompanied by and overflow error window and an OK button.  You hit OK and ACT would shutdown.  Then I did the hot fix 10.0.2 - and now I have some sort of graphic problem where the scroll bar should be. 

Windows XP SP3Act 10.0.2.191

with hotfix 1 

Thank you, 

Patrick

Platinum Elite Contributor
GLComputing
Message 6 of 6 (1,647 Views)