Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
rocketman357
Message 1 of 5 (963 Views)

Outlook mouse does not work

Since I installed ACT 2009 Premium my mose lost all function in Outlook 2003.  I cannot paste, move the cursor, highligt, etc.

Any idea how to fix?  I cannot seem to dissociate Outlook from Act either.  I have tried terminating Act Scheduler but that sucke has a life of its own - it just immediately restarts.

Also I cannot open a Word file on my descktop  by double clicking or right clicking it and clicking "Open" any longer.  I must start Word and open from within.

i ran a scan with ReImage Repair and it said I had a conflict with Office 11 and ACT.  I did not pay them for a repair since I do not really trust those services.

Please use plain text.
Platinum Elite Contributor
GLComputing
Message 2 of 5 (958 Views)

Re: Outlook mouse does not work

Please use plain text.
rocketman357
Message 3 of 5 (949 Views)

I just ran repair and detect and nothing has improve.  Everything was fine before I installed Act.
Please use plain text.
rocketman357
Message 5 of 5 (887 Views)

Mike

I appreciate your help.

I updated my mouse driver - no help.

I deleted my Word templates including the ones in Act.  I had to go to Safe Mode.  Interestingly I fould a whole folder of old Act for window 10 files I deleted.  There is still a folder Act for Windows 11.

Then I found I have folders named Office 11 and Office 12.  Do you know if I should delete one of those?  I am running Office 2003 pro but I have a copy of Office 2007 pro I just did not get around to installing (actually it is the learning new stuff part that is stopping mme).

I show no Add-ins in Word

Please use plain text.