Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener
stefanielong
Message 1 of 5 (1,192 Views)

New templates not syncing correctly on remote users

I have created new tempaltes for our entire company use on the main database.  When users sync only some of these changes are syncing over and have an odd file name to them.  How can I set this up so everyone gets the same templates and tempalte folders when they sync.  Note: the tempaltes are saved correctly in the main database tempalte folder.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Super Contributor
mscott821
Message 2 of 5 (1,155 Views)

Re: New templates not syncing correctly on remote users

What version of Act!?

PS - You are likely to get a response to this more quickly if posted in the Act!/Act! Premium forums as this is not a developer related posting.

Please use plain text.
Tuned Listener
stefanielong
Message 3 of 5 (1,156 Views)

Version 11.0 hotfix 1

Should I repost or can I move it to the suggested board?

Please use plain text.
benjamin
Message 4 of 5 (1,115 Views)

I strongly recommend updating to the most recent build for your version 11.1  Hotfix 4. This issue was fixed in Hotfix 1 for 11.1

You will need to apply this update to all machines.

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2565... 

Please use plain text.
Tuned Listener
Anne18
Message 5 of 5 (217 Views)

I am using ACT Premium 2011, hotfix 6, Office 2010. Templates are not carrying over to remote users. In one instance, out of potentially 25 templates, three arbitrarily came over. One of them was the most recent one I created. I don't understand the rhyme or reason to this. Must I go to each person's machine and copy the templates over and then do the same whenever I create a new one? This does not seem to be very synch-friendly. I appreciate any help on this.

Please use plain text.