Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
LeoKleo
Message 1 of 5 (1,899 Views)

Adding image to e-mail template

I am trying to add image to some e-mail templates. I see it in template however it turns to error red square in the final e-mail message created from sucha template. Whta to do to see adding image in the final e-mail messages? I use Outlook for proceeding e-mail.
Please use plain text.
Bronze Super Contributor
mscott821
Message 2 of 5 (1,865 Views)

Re: Adding image to e-mail template

Please use plain text.
LeoKleo
Message 3 of 5 (1,808 Views)

Thank you for link as below. However it ddi not help.

1. I have inserted picture file as Charachter Position. Picture files are less than 10KB. There is not option Add properties to attachments to enable Reply with Changes in my vesrion of Outlook ( perhaps it is because of Vista?). Images are still transforms into red square in the final message. I am absolutely desperate with that.

Please use plain text.
fcimage
Message 4 of 5 (424 Views)

if they are not helping at all, you can try my method to add images c# to the email template. i find it is a lot easier than you think.  i hope the error will not appear again.

Please use plain text.
arronlee
Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)

I have never used Outlook for proceeding e-mail for such a long time.

You can add image to e-mail template directly by using some iamg processing tools.

Most of them have the fuction that allows you to add images to e-mail template as soon as the image processing has been accomplished.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Arron

Please use plain text.