Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need help to develop ACT and CIEL

Need help to develop ACT and CIEL

Hi to all

I have been a certified ACT partner in Tunisia for a few years. I wanted to know if there is anyone who can help me on the synchronization of Ciel Gestion Commercial and ACT software for the new versions.

Following the request of our customers who already knew the old version of ACT that was synchronizing with Ciel Gestion and also those who do not know it are looking for a CRM with Gestion Commercial as SAGE but cheaper, we had a meeting with the manager Of Swiftpage who sent us the sdk for  make an application allowing the link between the two software

With our application we were able to

• synchronize Ciel  to Company and contact ACT / Act to Ciel with contact details (phone, mobile, email, ... ..)

synchronize of products between the two software packages with price, cost, reference and quantity

Until then everything is ok except for invoices, quotations, orders ... we could not do it because we lack the source code of the software ACT. We have contacted support France and apparently they can not help us with development problems and they have suggested us to apply on http://community.act.com/t5/Act-Developer-s-Forum/bd-p / Pub_Dev.

We would like to have help at this level.

Re: Need help to develop ACT and CIEL

[ Edited ]

No one can help me ?

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Need help to develop ACT and CIEL

"Until then everything is ok except for invoices, quotations, orders"

What specific issues are you having?

Are you syncing invoices, quotations, orders with opportunities?

-- Jim Durkin